My cosplay history

I'm Janita,Zani,Zanitas but you can call me Zani or whatever you want call me. So I start cosplaying in 2010. I'm in 9th grade and then I go to vocational school next summer. (Probably learn to chef.)

I start cosplaying 2010 when I was 15 years old. I don't know how to sew properly then. Or, in fact, I didn't dare even to try out a sewing. So I have ordered many of my dress. But later, however, I took myself to "hand down". Well now I have done 4 dress!

My first cosplay was Kareha from Suffle!. I cosplay Kareha in summer 2010. So I put that costume in Desucon and that was my first con.

Secound cosplay was Belarus from Hetalia. I was then some very epic hetalia fangirl moment in 2010. I cosplay Belarus in some little con. I've had cosplay Belarus in some Hetalia meetings.



My three cosplay was Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji. I don't know why I wanted to cosplay Ciel. But well I ordered that blue costume from season 2. ( Because my friend had to cosplay Alois so we think so why not cosplaypair?) We didn't do that pair cosplay think,so I cosplay Ciel alone.

(old picture is old picture)


And 2011 I was still...epic and horrible hetalia fangirl. Luckily not anymore. So my secound hetalia cosplay was Iceland. I have some Nordics fangirl moment then. I order Iceland costume to hetalia meeting and I have been Iceland in three con. ( If I remember right)



Luckily my hetalia fangirl think is gone. And then I start cosplay Vocaloid characters in 2011. And then I finally sewing my first costume! So that was Mikuo Hatsune costume. And because that was my first costume what I sewing...it's looks like that. (shirt was a bit short. I have do some day new shirt)



More Vocaloid in 2011. Then I have idea cosplay Rin Kagamine Meltdown version. I really like that costume and song of course. (But I cosplay Rin only in 2012 Desucon Frostbite. D: ) And same time I cosplay Ciel again. So that was Ciel in wonderland costume. Hoh secound costume what I sewing and I'm little proud of that costume. I cosplaying Ciel in Animecon and later in early autumn Tracon.




Side of the end of 2011 I cosplay Luka Megurine's sandplay version. Me and my another friend have cosplaypairn (my friend cosplay Gakupo) . So thats why I order that costume. I really love that costume and of course wig too! *w* We had been photoshoot  ~ I put that lovely dress to Desucon Frostbite.

There is all my cosplay what I have now! Hohoo ~ Well I have Heisuke and Alois wigs and I have to cosplay them some day. ^^'





Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee