My cosplay plans for 2012!

Course I have plans for 2012. I have sewing hmm...7 costume. Very much..yeah I know.

For Tampere Kuplii in May, I will be doing one costume. And that little cute character is suprise suprise Ciel Phantomhive. One day I just think why not Ciel's circus version. That costume is really cute and it would provide a small challenge for sewing.


The next con I'm going to is Desucon in June. Desucon is three day,so I have make three costume. Friday I going to be Sakuya and I have with me Yuuya! :3 So me and my friend are cosplaying epic bird brothers. ( Yes,you read right BIRD )

Sakuya Le Bel Shirogane from Hatoful Boyfriend



Saturday I will be going to cosplay Ririchiyo Shirakiin. Because her costume is so asdh *w* I really love japanese clothes and I like that anime too. I hope that costume succeeds.

Ririchiyo Shirakiin - from Inu x Boku SS


And on Sunday I cosplaying Luna Child. I think I need to spend a lot of time making this costume,because dress. I would also have Star Shapphire and probably Sunny Milk with me then.

Luna Child from Touhou


Then for Tracon in autumn I think. I'm going to make the masquerade/some epic vampire version of Alois Trancy. And maybe Judal from magi the labyrinth of magic.



 
And for Kosucon which I'm not sure when that con is,because my friend told me abot that con,but she doesn't know neither when that is.. I'm doing The Lost Memory version of Kaito Shion.
 


Of course I have some "maybe" costumes. But I write about them later.
 
 
 

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee