Tracon plans

After all I do own a post about tracon cosplays. Tracon is in September and of course I'm going to there.
First I didn't have any idea what I'm going to cosplay there. I had already planned pair cosplay with Gaitsu. We're going to cosplay Mary and Seto from Kagerou Project. We both like Mary and Seto pairing ~
Our Kagerou cosplays is will be on Sunday.

My Saturday cosplay is Sitori/sitri from Makai Ouji devils and realist. First I have to cosplay Louis from Brothers conflict. I wonder when I'm going to buy fabrics hehe..

 Sitori 

Mary and Seto 


Kommentit

  1. Sitori on kyl niin hyvännäköinen cossi! Toivottavasti se onnistuu loistavasti >:333

    VastaaPoista
  2. oi joku cossaa sitoria *u* itse suunnittelin tekeväni kyseisen hahmon frostiin! pitää tulla stalkkaamaan sua traconissa :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hehe,kyllä ~ Minulla oli vaihtoehtona Camio tai Sitori,mutta päädyin sitten tuohon vähemmän miehiseen hahmoon :'D

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee