Sitori WIP 1



Hi everyone!

It's been while when I last time wrote something to here(?) But anyway,my school started last week and I really hate it. We have new teacher and a lot new stuff....My love for school is not anything beautiful..

 
Me when I have to go school...

Now cosplay stuff! I started do my Sitori cosplay last week (if I don't remember wrong). I have started pants,but then white fabric ended...fuuu. Well someday I go buy more white fabric hehe. I start sew vest and hand thinks for Sitori. And they look like this: 


Now I start do jacket. I have sewed the lining fabric pieces together. Put a white ribbons to front pieces.
And next I need sew those ribbons etc. This week I also get my Sitori wig,need style it a little bit. 


Look a little derp



Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee