Still alive?


Hi everyone! Its been whilen when last time I wrote here. (actually I have to write about Tracon but was too lazy heheheh)

But anyway here is something about Tracon for you guys ~
Tracon was 14.-15.9.2013 (about two weeks ago(?) ) So on friday I went to my friend Nina place. We watched some movies and also I read some her mangas heheh. We both were very excited about saturday,because first con day *party hard*.

And then saturday came! On saturday I cosplayed Judal from magi. I was pretty nervous when arrived to con place. Well I met my old friends and talked with them etc. This time my Judal wig didn't like me at all. ponytails snapped end of the day + in the end I had to take the entire back off the wig. ;____:

Luckily me and Papui  had time to take pictures of our magi cosplay (before my wig dies). Papui was Kouha Ren and she was very cute and also her costume was awesome! *^*
After taking pictures and adventurers at con place,me and Nina went to our Hotel. It was pretty nice hotel,but our room was very cold  x__x ( yes we put the heating of the room louder, but it didn't work. )

My night at hotel wasn't nice. I become sick and I made the acquaintance with toilet. ( not sure where it came from, maybe medicine what I had to eat then??) But luckily in the morning I felt better. ^^'

Sundaayyyyyyyy,I was Sitori/Sytry/Sitry from Makai Ouji. (or what ever people call him xD )
People said to me my cosplay was pretty. I was very nice hear people think that ; w : (also many people asked is Sitori man or women...well Sitori is manly man....)
Well cape what I made wasn't very nice but yeah. I also meet my senpai Jäärä (don't know why I call her senpai,but anygays) + Zkitsune and Yamachu. It was awesome see those guys at con!! *^*
So I spend time with them and it was fun. Hehee ~ ((o ( > w < ) o))

But yeah Tracon was awesome!!! Thanks everyone!

And now some epic pictures teehee ~



".......nobody answer..."


 Jäärä like take pictures when I ate xD 


Papui and Nina say that flower is all my gayness....and then they ruin that flower nooooo!! xD 


Yes,we love each other ~ <3




me and Nina laugh lot for this,because bad Finnish dub xD 

"wait second I need put nail polish " 



"okay spinning I can do this....whiiiiiii ~ "


" It wasn't good spin... : I " 



Kommentit

  1. Ihania kuvia *3* olet niin loisto tyyppi! tahtoo hengata enemmnki coneissa ja päästä smaaan ryhmään cossaamaan jajajajajajajajajaj 6DDDDD

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hyvin kauniita kuvia on xD
      Aasdfghj,kiitos sinäkin olet ihana senpai!! ( / * 3 * ) /
      Niin pitääää aaaaaa!!! (onneksi homotitaanicossit <3 )

      Poista
  2. Sitori oli niin ihanan BLING XD Oli mukava hengata, titaaniryhmäcossia odotellessa >8D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hyvin bling XD
      Niin oli, jep eeppisiä (homo)titaaneita odotellessa!
      ((o ( > u < ) o))

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee