Desudesuuuu ~

Because I need 1 week before I can write about con stuff,okay now. I have been a little lazy write blog and I've been sew my cosplays (Loki and Mistral). Somehow last Sunday I had huge passion continue my cosplays. 
But anygays now desucon! 

Friday: 
"first time wearing lolita dress at con"

First I had to put my rin senbonzakura cosplay,but on Friday was pretty hot and enthusiasm to wear rin's cosplay. So finally I decided put lolita dress. Papui was waiting me at bus station and after I went to there we started to walk to the con place. We waited our other friends about 2 hours,because Papui got her desucon ticket from them. On friday didn't happen anything special,we just hung out.  





Saturday:
Our kagerou project group,my babyyyys!

So yeah on saturday I had kagepro group. I was pretty excited about this group and finally I cosplayed Mary babyy ;3:  Papui cosplayed Hinata from Haikyuu! and Yumi cosplayed Midorima from kurobasu. Clock was about 09:15 when we headed to Lahti. Papui went to take photos of people,me and yumi walked around the con place. Also met old friends and talked with them. At 12 o'clock our kagepro had photoshooting. It was really awesome spent time with this group. After photoshoot I left the group and started look where Papui and yumi were. Me and Yumi went to look cosplay competition (ECC and hallcosplay). We had to take some photos of my Mary cosplay with Papui. But for the bad luck it started rain. It was pretty late when we went to home.




Sunday:
"is Saturday...right?"

On Sunday morning we were very tired. But we were same time at con place like on saturday. (what was a little surprise,because we were very slow put our cosplays xD ). And it feel like it was saturday,not sunday...what?
Me and Yumi cosplayed from Amnesia and Papui cosplayed Hinata again. She had Haikyuu! group on sunday. Papui join to her cosplay group,me and yumi went to karaoke xD. *party hard*
After karaoke we walked around con place and then we met Jäärä,Zkitsu and Yamachu. I taked couple pictures of their lovely Howl's moving castle cosplays. After that we spent time with those lovely senpais fufufu ~
It was lovely see those guys and spent time with them and aaaaaah <3 Let me love you guys!
Time passes and we started realize that con was almost over ;___:
But I had so much fun at con and aaah <3 can't wait next con and it's Närcon..oh god xD




Ooookay here is more photo from con... xD


 Derp derp with Papui xD

 playing Project Diva F ( ' 3 ' )



We're true badass!


kagepro shooting photos ~


Kommentit

  1. mä näytän oikeesti joltainmummelilta noissa Sophie kuvissa. Mut toi sun Lolitas on vaan niin söpö Ö3Ö UGUGU puhumattakaan tosta Marysta =3=
    olet ihan paras taneli!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. badassmummeli! >D Oooh kiitos ;u: ,vois joskus taas laittaa jonkun lolitan,se päällä oli tosi kiva derppailla (ja maryä tullaan kyllä vielä näkemään).
      Sinä olet paras tanelisenpai! <3
      Traconia odotellessa *u*

      Poista
  2. baaaaw voi ei kiitos ;u:
    Niin oli harmi vaan että se hengailu jäi vaan sunnuntaille ;3: olisi ollut kiva hengailla enemmän yhyy. Mutta kimppakivailua traconissa fufufufu ~~ >:3

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kiitos kun tulitte piristämään sunnuntaitamme :3 Oli hauska istuskella teidän kanssa! ;D Traconissa sitten loistavaa ryhmäilyä! >8D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oih ihanaa kuulla että piristimme teidän päivää ;3:
      Kyllä epin ryhmä ikinä! >D

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee