Kagerou Project and Shin photos ~


I decided to do own post to Kagepro and Shin photos ~ 
First kagepro photos. Thanks for our lovely photographer who took pictures for our group. 
All  kagerou project photos are taken by Eeva-Stiina Niemi.


I love all Kano's selfie photos xD 


Setomary photos <3 I'm really happy we took setomary photos,because my fav otp from Kagepro *ahem* sorry fangirling. 




more photos you can see from here.

And then Shin amnesia world photos. I wasn't very happy about my shin cosplay. It was a little fail and the jacket wasn't quit ready. *sob* But anyways here is couple photo. All photos are taken by Papui.





Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee