Mistral wip ~

Hello everyone ~  ( ^ o ^ )  /
I haven't start my yukicon cosplay yet...(because no money no funny)
Hopefully next month I'm able to go buy fabrics and other stuff for Rin's dress and jacket ;u: 
Last week I had autumn holiday and I had time continue my Mistral cosplay. First I had to cosplay Mistral in last spring,but then wig didn't arrive in time and also my motivation for sewing Mistral's costume wasn't huge. Also I thought cosplaying Mistral at the last desucon,but no.
THEN...I decided: 
I continue Mistral's costume when I have time/motivation to sew it. And little by little it's progressing well. But anygays here is wip photo what I've done.


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee