Desucon Frostbite!

Desucon Frostbite was in the weekend. It was awesome and I met my old friends and I also got new friends.  I had to take pictures,but I didn't take so many D: . But anyway I had a lot of fun,well now I'm very tired. That's why I don't write much about this con. Next con is Desucon in summer. I need make 3 cosplay there. (Judal,Asato and Kirito)


Uguu thanks for all  ~ (^∇^)

I didn't have any good pictures of my cosplay ^^' but here is one "uguuu Ren" picture xD

And now my Ren's cosplay hat name is Hat-chan.

Kommentit

  1. Vastaukset
    1. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

      Poista
    2. PPPPFF,oi kyllä <3 xD Hat-chan kiersi ihmisillä.

      Poista
  2. Oli ihanaa tavata, olit todella ihana ihminen!!! :333 ja hieno hattu!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Niin oli! Ja sinäkin olet todella ihana ihminen ~ *w*
      On xD

      Poista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee