Judal cosplay ~

After a long time I write something here. So I have sewn my Judal cosplay,only shirt because have little problem with pants. (actually with formulas) And I have done one arm jewel think,actually it was test..
Need buy more fabric and ribbon + other little thinks for that cosplay ~ But here is some pictures of the shirt and that arm jewel. 

 Sewing arm jewel think


And here is done arm jewel think. What you guys think? 
Now shirt....
 My cat want help me too...
   





It look little derp on me xD 
Next I need do pants and that white think + another arm jewel and course that necklace. (^∇^)



Kommentit

  1. Se näyttää ihanalta! Varsinkin toi Judalin käsisysteemi. Mun mielestä ton vois ihan pitää tollasena ja tehdä vaan se toinen, sekä sit se kaulasysteemi samalla tavalla. Ainakin ois aika comfortable. 8D

    Onnea housujen kaa! (...Kuulosti oudolta.)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Oma cosplay harrastus, missä sen näen nyt?

Nekocon 2023 ~ kesä reissu tyttöjen kanssa

Desucon Frostbite 2024 ~ Kun väsymys iskee